Meet The Woman With The World’s Biggest Hips

Friday, December 1, 2017

Meet The Woman With The World’s Biggest Hips

A 37-stone woman desperate to secure the record for having world’s biggest hips has been warned she is a “ticking time bomb” and could die at any moment – but she simply doesn’t care.
Indeed, married Bobbi-Jo Westley wants to ‘to be remembered’ for the feat.
She is now four inches off drawing level with the current record holder Mikel Ruffinelli – who has hips measuring 99 inches apart.
But despite being told by nutritionist to shed weight and ditch her attempt to have the world’s biggest hips the 42-year-old insists she “wants to be remembered for something”
She said: “I understand that I’m putting myself at risk by trying to get the world’s biggest hips.
“I am worried about my health sometimes because of my size – I know that it is not healthy.

“My doctor asked me if I had ever considered gastric bypass and I do have a fear of dying.
“But it’s just something that I have to do and I take it one day at a time.
Share :
Facebook Twitter Google+

 
Back To Top